Education and qualifications:
She is a fellow of the CIPD and is one of the first coaches in the country to be accredited as a master practitioner by the EMCC. Gill is also qualified to supervise coaches.
She is a NLP Master Practitioner and NLP Trainer and certified to use a range of psychometric instruments including the Myers Briggs Type Indicator, Emotional Competence Inventory and OPQ.
Gill founded Iridium in May 2000 with a mission of helping companies recruit, develop and retain their most important assets – their people.
The coaching ranges from one-off sessions to structured programmes extending over several months.
Areas of expertise:
- Delivering results to improve individual performance in line with the organisational requirements
- Developing action plans for achieving goals
- Removing barriers to success
- Realising potential
- Career development
- Transitioning to a new role
- Presentation skills
- Making change happen
- Coaching skills
- Relationship skills
- Difficult conversations
- Work/Life balance
- Facilitation of meetings
- Team Development
Level for coaching and facilitation:
- Creating well-formed outcomes for the coaching.
- Developing self-awareness.
- Working with the client to explore new ways of working
- Working with the client to embed the learning and take personal responsibility for ongoing development
Throughout the programme clients are provided with email and phone support. ‘Homework’ is agreed at the end of each session.
Tools and Models used: Self-discovery:
GROW model. NLP models: creating well-formed outcomes, perceptual positions, Meta model. Skill-building: Presenting Yourself With Impact, Transactional analysis, self-observation exercises, NLP models, coaching models.
Gill’s clients particularly comment on her passion for her work and her ability to gain the trust and respect of all participants and, having done so, provide feedback in a challenging but non-threatening way. References are available and there are testimonials on our testimonial page.