Coaching Skills Training – Coaching with Excellence In-house Workshops
This coaching skills training programme provides participants with state of the art coaching skills and techniques enabling them to motivate, empower, coach and develop team members and colleagues to realise their full potential. Participants will also learn how to self coach and gain clarification on their personal goals and aspirations.
The exact content will be tailored to your own needs.
In a typical coaching skills workshop participants will learn how to:
- Use high performance coaching skills to facilitate the achievement compelling personal/business goals in themselves and others.
- Learn how to self-coach through problem issues in work and life and support others to do the same.
- Support others in undertaking rigorous reflection on learning from experience and applying that learning or feedback to enhance their performance.
- Inspire others to consistently perform to the best of their ability by agreeing learning and development plans that meet both individual and organisational needs and include clear evidence of success.
- Have coaching conversations: Be able to communicate direction to others in a way that they find compelling and clear and maintains the integrity of their communication.
- Use a range of coaching tools and be able to choose the appropriate tools for a particular situation.