Welcome! We are the Insights Discovery specialists and we always provide the best value training solution.
We are Insights Discovery specialists and provide Insights Discovery workshops, team days, training and trainers. We believe that Insights Discovery is the easiest to understand and most comprehensive personality profiling tool and so its benefits are long lasting. Insights Discovery is great for team building as it provides a common language for teams using the metaphor of colour. In addition, every participant receives an Insights Discovery Personal Profile which is 20 pages long and provides a platform for ongoing personal development.
What Insights and what discovery are you looking for?
- Maybe you are thinking…How can I improve performance in this new world of work?
- And/or… How can I get people working better together in teams? Especially with some teams working virtually?
- How can I build resilience in my team through better self-understanding and understanding of others?
- How can I get to understand our colleagues, stakeholders and clients better?
- How can I create a common language to help transform our culture?
- How can I grow leadership skills within managers?
- And…How can I have a fun team building session?
Insights Discovery is the answer.
Typical Insights Discovery Team Build Workshop Outline:
The goal of the Insights Discovery training workshop is to get to know each other better and raise each person’s self-awareness and awareness of others to enable them to further increase their effectiveness at work through better teamwork, communication, influence, problem solving, resilience and mutual understanding.
The workshop will be devised drawing on extensive previous Iridium experience in designing and facilitating Insights workshops for organisations similar to yours. Iridium’s Insights Discovery trainers and consultants come with extensive hands-on management experience and so our approach is very pragmatic. The workshop will be fast paced and fun and will require a high degree of participation.
The emphasis throughout will be on learning tools which can be applied immediately. It is assumed that the Insights Discovery questionnaire will be completed online by each participant in advance of the event and that all participants will be willing to share their type with the rest of the group at the event.
The Insights Discovery workshop will include:
- Introduction to the four colour energies. Quick overview and self scoring by each participant. Using interactive exercises and introducing the Insights blocks. (This gets participants thinking in terms of the four colour energies that are the basis of the Insights system and provides face validity for when they receive their reports).
- Introduction to the three dimensions of personality and how they map to the Insights system. Review of introversion–extroversion, sensing-intuition, and thinking-feeling, with examples and a couple of quick exercises to show difference in action. Reflection on how this can be utilised at work to promote better communication, mutual understanding and thus better results.
- Introduction to the report and team wheel. Explanation of the content and various charts in the profile. Reflection time to read the report and then discussion with a partner about the impact of the report in terms of personal and team development. Review of the team wheel and the implications for the team of the mix of personalities within it.
- The preferred ways of communicating. Each participant explains their preferred way to be communicated with
- Adapting and Connecting: Spotting Types and Communicating to and Influencing Types different to ourselves. Participants have the opportunity to put all the learning together to plan and practise a conversation with a person who in the past they have found challenging.
- Action planning. Each participant plans how they will continue their personal development.
Completion of this Insights Discovery team workshop will enable your participants with:
- Greater understanding of their own operating style and how this may affect their performance at work.
- Recognition of and appreciation for differences with others thus reducing conflict, enabling change and enhancing team interaction.
- Recognition of individual contributions to the team thus enhancing creativity and the problem solving ability of the team.
- Ability to see things from other perspectives, valuing diversity and so, enabling teamwork to flourish.
- A framework for better communication both internally within the team and externally, leading to greater productivity.
Experience shows that teams that have been through the training are more productive afterwards. Research has also shown that self awareness and awareness of others is key for high performance. Every workshop is bespoke and tailored to the organisation’s needs.
We can tailor the focus for example to be on communication, influence, sales, leadership or teamwork. The workshops can also be tailored to meet your timing needs from two hours to a full day. Most clients have face to face sessions of either a half day or approximately four hours with a break for lunch. There is also the option of hybrid or virtual sessions.
We provide a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and so, you only pay after the event.
What is Insights Discovery?
The Insights system uses a very easy to understand system of four Insights colour energies to describe personality that can be quickly learnt and implemented. The four energies our cool blue, earth green, sunshine yellow and fiery red and I guess that you are already imagining people you know who can be described by one or two of those energies!