She has also completed several senior management coaching assignments and project managed major organisational change programmes.
After graduating from the University of Manchester, Kate joined Nationwide Building Society as a Management Trainee. She quickly progressed into management positions and then decided to move into HR. She had a wide range of roles supporting the retail network of branches and was appointed to Retail HR Manager with a team of 16 people supporting 3000 staff in the Retail branch network.
In 1998 Kate moved to Alliance & Leicester plc where she was took up the position of Personnel & Development Manager responsible for delivery of P & D service to the ‘Group Functions’, managing a team of 9 staff across 2 sites. Following her secondment to a project role to manage the implementation of a cost reduction programme she was appointed as Head of Management Development in 2002.
Kate left A & L in 2004 and established herself as a self employed consultant. She has fulfilled an eclectic mix of consultancy and coaching assignments for a wide range of clients.
In addition to various associateship relationships Kate has worked directly with a wide range of clients of all sizes, including:
Public Sector: University of the Arts London, East of England NHS, Northamptonshire County Council
Private Sector: Resolution plc, DHL, Sainsbury’s Bank, Keuhne & Nagel, Clarity Credit Management, Homeserve, NEC, Santander plc
Qualifications & Accreditations:
- BA (Econ) Hons, Economics,University of Manchester
- Member of the Institute Personnel and Development
- Associate of the Chartered Institute of Bankers
- Associate of the Association of Business Psychologist
- Insights Discovery Licensed Practitioner
- Fully qualified to level A and B and experienced in use and interpretation of SHL psychometric tests and personality questionnaires
- Qualified and experienced user of Myers Briggs Type Indicator and the Insights Discovery System