Myers Briggs Team Building Workshop Specialists
Iridium, with consultants in London, Northampton and throughout the UK, is a specialist provider of experienced and accredited MBTI practitioners, consultants, facilitators, trainers and coaches to enable you get the best out of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI). We only use the official full Myers-Briggs Type Indicator questionnaire.
Organisations that we have provided Myers Briggs based services for include for example: Vodafone, the Open University, the NHS and the Cabinet Office. The range of services is broad; from tailor-made one-to-one sessions to team days and team building events large and small either virtually or face to face.
Why Use the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator?
- Team building and team development using the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) (please scroll down)
- Organisational change using MBTI:
In times of change the Myers Briggs Type Indicator can help participants understand and deal with the different responses that different personality types have to rapid change.
- Management and Leadership development using MBTI:
For leaders and managers either individually, collectively or in teams. Myers-Briggs is used to identify individual leadership styles and develop leadership ability through better self-awareness and awareness of others.
- One to One Coaching using MBTI:
Typical applications are increasing self-awareness, career development , leadership development, interpersonal communication enhancement, time management and stress management. See more about coaching on our coaching pages.
There are two things that we don’t offer: We do not offer the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator for Recruitment – see our blog post for the reasons why. We also do not provide accreditation in the use of MBTI.
Typical Myers-Briggs based Team Workshop Overview
A Myers-Briggs team workshop is applicable to all levels of teams up to and including board level.
A typical workshop looks at improving communication, enhancing team problem solving, valuing diversity and providing a non-judgemental way to approach team issues. The workshop will enable each team member to understand their own type and how this impacts the team.
Each Myers-Briggs team workshop is bespoke and tailored to your requirements. Each participant will take the official Myers-Briggs questionnaire online prior to the workshop (this takes about 30 minutes). In the virtual format participants will also undertake a 30 minute pre-session e-learning module to ascertain their ‘Best Fit” Myers-Briggs Type.
The workshop can be provided at a location of your choice either in-house, off-site or virtually. We are flexible on timing and will tailor the workshop to the time available from two hours to a full day. Most clients have a half day or four hours with a break for lunch. There is also the option of further reports and a range of materials including the Type and Teams booklet.
Our Myers-Briggs workshops are fun, highly interactive and always very well received. The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator is non-judgemental and we stress that there are ‘good day’ and ‘less-good day’ behaviours for all types. A Myers-Briggs team workshop from Iridium provides a great forum for getting to know and understand team members.
HR Manager PoloRalphLauren, London.
(We have 20 years of testimonials. For more testimonials see ‘What People Say’)
Completion of this Myers-Briggs team workshop will enable your participants with:
- Greater understanding of their own operating style and how this may affect their performance at work.
- Recognition of and appreciation for differences with others thus reducing conflict, enabling change and enhancing team interaction.
- Recognition of individual contributions to the team thus enhancing creativity and the problem solving ability of the team.
- Ability to see things from other perspectives, valuing diversity and so, enabling teamwork to flourish.
- A framework for better communication both internally within the team and externally, leading to greater productivity.
- A framework of influencing tools to ensure the organisation’s message is successfully articulated and sales messages are well defined.
Experience shows that teams that have been through the Myers-Briggs team workshop are more productive afterwards. Research has also shown that self awareness and awareness of others is key for high performance.
Everything we do is bespoke. We will tailor the workshop to your exact needs. We provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee and so, you only pay after the event when you are 100% satisfied.